- Offered as a complete bundle of 135 loops OR a collection of 32 "Reels" with embedded cue points designed specifically for the Make Noise Morphagene
- Compatible with all DAWs and samplers that support the wav file format
- Presented in kit format with multiple multitrack mixes and individual audio tracks (stems)
- A wide variety or synthesizers, modular synthesizers (Eurorack and Buchla), effects, and brass instruments
- Featuring long and evolving loops (30-60 seconds)
- Wide range of KEYS and BPMs ranging from 80 - 110 BPM
*microSD version is sold as a downloadable product to be used on a microSD card of your choosing.
Colors vol. 01
Colors is a sweeping collection of loops created in collaboration with electroacoustic performer - composer Sarah Belle Reid. Colors spans incredibly diverse tonal palettes, promising four-dimensional sounds both musical and intricate. This collection is a windfall of inspiration for producers seeking to infuse their sonic creations with colorful noise.
Sarah Belle Reid has stunned the experimental world with an electronic sensor-based trumpet interface aka MIGSI (Minimally Invasive Gesture Sensing Interface). Her improv performances ring heavy with abstract yet melodic textures—she seems to feel her way around space and time creating disquieting, dynamic sound experiences. When Sarah Belle delves into her studio, the musical universe blooms at her special touch with vintage and modular synthesis, and her keen way with digital and emerging technology.
We boldly entered the Sarah Belle Reid universe and worked with her to capture sound for 15 unique loop kits. Each kit is suggestive of an emotional tendency, from sublimity to suspense. These kits hold virtually endless inspiring moments perceptive producers can integrate into enduring film narratives, critical game scenes, and dimensional music portrayals. The sounds are authoritative enough to stand alone, but they also serve as an incredible backdrop over which to layer your own instrumentation or noise elements.
Then we split each of these stereo loops into three shorter sections and subtly mixed them as sends on top of other loops in the collection. The original loops (multitrack) are accessible individually in addition to the layered, mixed loops.
FUEL OF A MILLION PLOTS
Each exceptional kit includes 5 dynamic stereo loop stems. Each stem is particular in sonic character while also congenial with the other stems in the kit. Individually, the stems are evocative. Layered, they are magical. Intriguing sketches, powerful vignettes, ominous feelings... it’s all there for composing the moving backtrack of your complex and compelling scene.
The loop stems are also great for laying across other Colors kit stems, and for channeling through your own creative signal chain. When you probe the plot lines, you’ll find that beauty often emerges through the disruptive and discordant.
Colors vol. 01 - audio loops and textures
- 135 x 24/441 total loops
- includes 30 drum loops designed specifically for Colors vol 01
- 30-60 Seconds in length
- Organized by BPMs 80 - 110
- 1.3+ Gb
Colors vol. 01 - microSD Card
- 32 x 24/48 total Reels
- Compatible with hardware samplers that support the wav file format in stereo 32 Bit 48 KHz resolution & accepts microSD cards.
- Contains specifically formatted versions of the content found in Colors Vol. 01
- Embedded cue points precisely cut to a grid and written to files for easy loop manipulation and seamless playback.
- Tested with the latest firmwares available at the time of this writing for the Morphagene
- File Size ≈ 1.05+ Gb
- 60 Seconds minimum file length
- Buchla Modular Synthesizer (200/200e series)
- ASM Hydrasynth
- Nonlinear Labs C15
- Adams F4 Custom Quartertone Flugelhorn
- Schilke P5-4 Piccolo Trumpet
- Yamaha Xeno Chicago Model B-flat Trumpet
- Found items (bubble wrap, plastic combs, wooden sticks, rocks)
Interested in learning from the master herself?
Learning Sound and Synthesis is an online program that teaches you how to get started working with modular synthesizers, so that you design your own sounds from scratch and create electronic music that sounds uniquely like you. The program covers foundational and universal synthesis concepts that are transferable to any analog or digital synth, and also dives into more advanced topics including strategies for composing and improvising with modular synths, interfacing acoustic instruments with synths, sound and acoustics, and more. In addition to the self-paced video lessons and exercises, there are a number of live group coaching sessions open to all students, so that you can deepen your practice, get valuable feedback on your work, and connect with a community of fellow sonic explorers. Enrollment is very limited to ensure focused group sessions, so if you're interested in being notified as soon as the next offering of this program opens up, please join the waitlist at: www.soundandsynthesis.com/waitlist