- Exclusively for eurorack modular and hardware samplers
- loops formatted for use in eurorack modules on a custom microSD
- hundreds of embedded cue points for endless options
- "plug and play" with presets ready for 1010music's BitBox, Blackbox , and Make Noise Morphagene.
- 32/48 files compatible in a wide variety of eurorack and hardware samplers.
THERE'S NO TURNING BACK
You have fallen into the void and something ominous approaches...
Take a sip from the holy grail of modular synthesis with the first entry of the enthralling Dark Matter loop pack series. Entrance listeners with sonic beds of evolving drones, or simply amplify any production with more depth and brooding atmosphere.
Once you enter this visceral realm, the most striking aspect you will notice is the absence of virtual instruments and four-on-the-floor loops. Anything cookie-cutter has been replaced with a complex array of analog and modular synthesizer loops. Above all, each loop and part was made to effortlessly coexist.
DESIGNED TO CO-EXIST
Each Dark Matter Volume will contain 30+ loops -- two sets of 15 loops (2 Bass, 3 Pads, 3 Arpeggios, 3 Leads, and 4 SFX textures/beds), plus a variety of keys and tempos (8-16 bar loops). Do not let the size of these packs fool you! Due to the intricate nature of this particular volume release, less is more and quality reigns supreme. * "Odds & Ends" pack contains 50 independent loops of analog / modular origin.
SPOOKY SCI-FI SYNTHWAVE
Thoughtfully designed around electronic left of center sounds and textures, Dark Matter was conjured for all types of users and scenarios: composers/ artists/producers interested in cinematic style sounds and sequences, and anyone looking to add evocative modular and synthesizer based elements to their compositions.
John Carpenter, Stranger Things, vintage horror/sci-fi soundtracks, & synthwave
DM vol. 1 - vol. 2 microSD Card
- 60+ evolving 8-32 bar loops
- Multiple variations of loops in "REELS" for use in the Make Noise Morphagene
- Contains specifically formatted versions of the content found in Dark Matter Vol 1 and Vol 2 to be used in a variety of hardware based Eurorack samplers.
- Embedded cue points precisely cut to a grid and written to files for easy loop manipulation and seamless playback.
- Contains multiple “reels” of audio loops specifically formatted for the Make Noise Morphagene. ie: Both vol1 and vol2 are available separately as reels along with a combined reel which contains both vol1 and vol2.
- File Size ≈ 4.6 GB
*Compatible with any hardware sampler that supports the wav file format in stereo 32 Bit 48 KHz resolution, can navigate nested folders**, and accepts microSD cards. ie: Morphagene by Make Noise and BitBox / BlackBox by 1010 Music, 4MS STS, etc.
**Tested on and designed with the latest firmwares available at the time of this writing for the Morphagene and Bitbox.
***some features require the use of a usb microSD Card reader to recover files, move files, etc. These are available in most electronic stores and readily available on Amazon.