- Presented in Song Format (Intro, Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Outro, End)
- Multiple keys and tempos
- Combination of banjos and acoustic guitars
- MONO, DI, and Wet loops provided for both banjo and acoustic guitar
EXPLORE NEW SONIC POSSIBILITIES
Folk-Tronic was crafted for singer/songwriters, electronic producers, and anyone looking to add more acoustic / organic elements to their compositions. These loops serve as the ultimate soundtrack for sunshine filled road trips, rustic environments or widescreen landscapes.
stretch the limits of your arrangements
ranging from boisterous to euphoric, Folk-Tronic arrives with five individual construction kits. With over 900+ total loops, plus a wide range of BPMs and keys, there is approximately 1.95 GB of total content available.
MORE TIME CREATING
Each kit is presented in song format and arranged in folders by key song elements (Intro, Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Outro, End). All five Folk-Tronic kits are available individually or as a bundle. For maximum flexibility, DI and Mic signals are included for each recorded part. Both dry and wet loops are also provided in mono and stereo -- now you can spend less time fussing over sound technicalities and more time crafting that hit record.
Offered in 5 Packs or a Complete Bundle
- 150 Total Loops = 60 (Mono/DI) Dry Loops, 60 (Mono/DI) Wet Loops, 30 Mixed Loops
- 30 Guitar Loops, 120 Banjo Loops
- 24/441 wav
Redwood, Ash, Walnut, Maple
- 180 Total Loops = 72 (Mono/DI) Dry Loops, 72 (Mono/DI) Wet Loops, 36 Mixed Loops
- 60 Guitar Loops, 120 Banjo Loops
- 24/441 wav
- 870 Total Loops = 348 (Mono/DI) Dry Loops, 348 (Mono/DI) Wet Loops, 174 Mixed Loops
- 270 Guitar Loops, 600 Banjo Loops
- Tempo Range from 110 - 130 BPM