- over 200 unique Loops in each version
- 1050+ Multitrack loops available in Gold and Platinum versions
- downloadable microSD eurorack version contains over 800 loops total with hundreds of embedded cue points for use in eurorack samplers. Same as our physical microSD product. Only difference is you provide the microSD. Click Here for Info
MUST-HAVE BREAK BEAT STANDARDS
Break Beet Roots is a collection of carefully crafted grooves embodying the iconic feel and sound of the highly influential Break Beat genre.
BEST PART OF THE SONG
Break beats were originally conceived by jazz drummers as a pause in a song right before the next instrumentalist played a solo. Problem was, by the time disco hit, people didn’t want to get to the next part of the song−they wanted to hear that head-bobbing break beat over and over!
Wasn’t long before 70s and 80s DJs devised ways to get break beats looped from record to record. Soon after, hip-hop artists got busy dubbing over break beats. Other scenes quickly caught on, taking these grooves to new directions to get big beat, progressive breaks, acid breaks, etc.
Break Beets Roots is a course through the classic break beats of vintage soul, 70s funk, boom bap, and hip-hop history. Instantly recognizable yet eternally fresh, these break beats are ripe for integration into your next rhythmic invention.
We laid down Break Beets Roots in an all analog studio the way they were done back in the day: on a funky trap set with vintage mics through a vintage console. Then, a splash of spring reverb for good measure.
The feel of these grooves is undeniable, with tempos for all occasions ranging from 70-120BPM. You get all the beats and fills, played like they were meant to be.
Break out these 200 unique loops each available in 4 intuitive cue point variations for a total of 800 loops of history’s most iconic break beats and fills.
Then get ready to put your Beats in the blender! This pack was specially edited for use in eurorack modules and sample based hardware, embedded and pre-sliced at predefined time signatures for plug and play integration with popular eurorack modules like the 1010 Bitbox / Blackbox, Make Noise Morphagene, Qu-Bit Nebulae, and other microSD equipped gear.
These classic beats are inspiring and come out fresh after being squeezed, filtered, crushed, morphed, and or modulated through your favorite hardware modules. This is your chance to push your gear to the limit and create something totally unique.
The SD and HD versions are served up three tiers:
- Silver SD - 200 + 24/441 Stereo Loops
- Gold SD - 1050+ 24/441 Multi-Track Loops
- Platinum SD - 24/441 1050+ Multi-Track Loops, 200+ Stereo Loops, 90+ Single Hits
- Silver HD - 200 + 24/96 Stereo Loops
- Gold HD - 1050+ 24/96 Multi-Track Loops
- Platinum HD - 1050+ 24/96 Multi-Track Loops, 200+ 24/96 Stereo Loops, 90+ 24/96 Single Hits
- microSD eurorack download - Click Here for Info